The UPS Store centers provide three main categories of products and services to customers: (1) packaging and shipping, (2) mailboxes and (3) printing/document services.
As a franchise owner with The UPS Store, Inc., you’ll offer and provide a range of authorized business service solutions that make your individual-consumer and business customers’ lives easier. Here’s a look at some of the products and services offered by The UPS Store centers:
- Professional Printing Services: printing business cards, letterhead, posters, flyers, direct mail postcards and more.
- Direct Mail Services: helping local businesses get the word out with direct mail promotion.
- Mailbox Services: assisting customers with all their mailbox needs.
- The UPS Store Certified Packing Experts®: packing and shipping everything from letters to more substantial (i.e., heavier or bigger) items.
- In-Store Services: providing a variety of in-store services like computer access, notary services, passport and ID photos, shredding, office and mailing supplies and design services.
- Small Business Services: serving local businesses in your area with support services.
- One of the things you can be sure of when you become a franchisee of The UPS Store, Inc. is that you’ll never run out of helpful services to provide to individual-consumer and business customers in your community.
Back to FAQs
Request more information about The UPS Store center products and services
Please complete the Information Request form above, and one of our business development managers will reach out to schedule a time to speak with you (after you have received our current Franchise Disclosure Document) about the products and services the UPS Store centers offer.
Want to learn more?
Find out more about franchising with The UPS Store, Inc. by checking out our available franchise locations; or by learning more about the different types of franchise opportunities and programs we have available.
The information on this web page should not be construed as an offer to sell any The UPS Store franchises. The offer of a franchise can only be made through the delivery of a franchise disclosure document.
All information on this web page is qualified by and subject to the disclosures set forth in our franchise disclosure document. None of the information included not this page is meant to contradict or modify any of the disclosures set forth in our franchise disclosure document.
To learn more about franchising with The UPS Store and participate in a live question and answer session, attend one of our weekly webinars.