For further information see our current Franchise Disclosure Document. Thank you for your interest in exploring The UPS Store® franchise opportunities!
Here are the high-end franchise investments for Entrepreneur Magazine’s Top 25 Franchise Brands in 2019:
- McDonald’s – $2.2 million
- Dunkin’ Donuts – $1.7 million
- Sonic Drive-In Restaurants – $3.6 million
- Taco Bell – $2.6 million
- The UPS Store – $398,000
- Culver's – $4.7 million
- Planet Fitness – $4.2 million
- Great Clips – $258,000
- Jersey Mike's Subs – $746,000
- 7-Eleven Inc. – 1.2 million
- Jimmy John's Gourmet Sandwiches – $557,500
- Baskin–Robbins – $402,000
- Ace Hardware Corp. – $1.6 million
- Kumon Math & Reading Centers – $149,000
- RE/MAX LLC – $231,000
- Pizza Hut LLC – $2.3 million
- Sport Clips – $368,000
- Snap–on Tools – $359,767
- Jack in the Box – $3.3 million
- Anytime Fitness – $723,000
- Dairy Queen – $1.8 million
- Smoothie King – $844,000
- KFC US LLC – $2.8 million
- CPR-Cell Phone Repair – $171,000
- Orangetheory Fitness – $999,000
Back to FAQs
Request more information about franchise fee comparisons
Please complete the Information Request form above, and one of our business development managers will reach out to schedule a time to speak with you about franchising opportunities in your area after you receive our current Franchise Disclosure Document.
Want to learn more?
Find out more about franchising with The UPS Store, Inc. by checking out our available franchise locations; or by learning more about the different types of franchise opportunities and programs we have available.
The information on this web page should not be construed as an offer to sell any The UPS Store® franchises. The offer of a franchise can only be made through the delivery of a franchise disclosure document.
All information on this web page is qualified by and subject to the disclosures set forth in our franchise disclosure document. None of the information included not this page is meant to contradict or modify any of the disclosures set forth in our franchise disclosure document.
To learn more about franchising with The UPS Store® and participate in a live question and answer session, attend one of our weekly webinars.