Your Franchise Opportunity Is Here
Owning a franchise is a lot different than starting a business from the ground up. Franchising gives you the benefits of owning your own business, but with the added support of a recognized brand and an established method of doing business. If you decide to franchise, you’ll join a growing and productive sector of the business industry. Consider these numbers from the 2020 International Franchising Association (IFA) Franchise Business Economic Outlook.
- In 2020, there will be 785,316 franchise establishments in the United States – up 1.5 percent from 2019.
- In 2020, franchise establishments will employ roughly 8.67 million people in the United States – up 2.8 percent from 2019.
- In 2020, franchise establishments will produce $494.96 billion in output – up 4.6 percent from 2019.
Franchising with The UPS Store
Don’t take those stellar numbers to mean you should franchise with just any brand. You need to find a brand with a stable yet innovative business model, a track record of providing amazing customer service and a reputation as a leader in their industry. With The UPS Store, you can join the exciting world of entrepreneurship while building your business on top of our proven foundation.
The UPS Store has:
- The experience and established system to get your business started off on the right track.
- In-depth training programs and ongoing support to make sure you continue to succeed.
- A nationally recognized and award-winning brand to help you build instant credibility in your community.
The Experience and Support Systems to Help Franchisees Succeed
The UPS Store network has 40 years of franchising experience. We've learned what works through the years and how to transfer that knowledge to our franchisees. One of the reasons we’ve been successful for this long is our established support system to assist new franchisees from the first day they come on board.
When you decide to franchise with The UPS Store, we provide all the support you need to get started by assisting you with items like:
- Selecting your site and helping with construction
- Negotiating a lease
- Securing financing for your location
- Learning how to run a The UPS Store location
- Networking with other franchisees
The Training and Ongoing Support to Grow Your Business
With The UPS Store, our support doesn’t end after you open your doors. We make sure you have the tools you need to succeed for years to come. It starts with our comprehensive franchise training program that includes four phases to set your location up for success:
- Web-based training
- In-store experience I
- University business course and print services training
- In-store experience II
Once your location is up and running, The UPS Store is there to help every step of the way. We offer IT support, ongoing product education, co-op communications and marketing support. We also have a vast network of dedicated franchise owners who are happy to lend a hand to new franchisees.
A Recognizable and Award-Winning Brand
The UPS Store has one of the most established brand names in franchising and we have the awards and industry recognition to back it up.
- The UPS Store has been the top franchise in the postal and business services category for over 30 consecutive years according to Entrepreneur® magazine’s annual
- The UPS Store is ranked in the top 5 for sixth consecutive years of franchise brand overall, according to the Entrepreneur’s Franchise 500 list.
- The UPS Store was also named as the 16th best franchise on ; and, one of the Top 100 Global Franchises, according to
The UPS Store has 5,000 franchise locations across the country and is continuing to grow. If you’re interested in franchising with The UPS Store, check out our available franchise opportunities and talk to our franchise development team to learn more. We also encourage you to speak with any of our franchisees. They are the best source for discussing the benefits of The UPS Store ownership and what this franchise opportunity can do for you and your family.