Business Ideas for Women
According to the seventh annual State of Women-Owned Businesses Report, the number of women-owned businesses in the United States has more than doubled in the last twenty years. Here are a few more of the report’s findings that show how business opportunities for women have continued to grow:
- There are 11.6 million women-owned businesses in the United States, employing nearly 9 million people and generating more than $1.7 trillion in annual revenue.
- The number of women-owned businesses is growing 2.5 times faster than the national average.
- The number of firms owned by women of color has grown by 467 percent over the past 20 years.
The UPS Store wants to keep these trends going by continuing to encourage the next generation of female entrepreneurs.
Business Opportunities for Women – Franchising with The UPS Store
If you’re looking for great business ideas for women, look no further than The UPS Store. Our franchise network boasts a growing number of women franchisees. Why? Because we offer many of the advantages that women are looking for when it comes to finding the right business opportunity.
- The ability to effectively manage time and resources.
- A support system to match their dedication to making their business successful.
- A focus on providing outstanding customer service
Here’s What Our Female Franchise Owners are Saying
To learn more about business ideas for women and how to open your own The UPS Store center, contact us today.