Existing Store An Existing Store is a location up for sale & ready for business.
Existing The UPS Store Center for Sale in Washington, DC
Store Type:Traditional A Traditional center is a standalone retail location typically located in retail shopping areas and strip malls.
Square Footage:623 sq ft plus 675 sq ft storage
PRICE REDUCED TO SELL!!
Own a franchise and join the largest retail shipping, business and print services franchise in the country that has been ranked in the top 5 of all franchises in the U.S. since 2017.
The UPS Store franchise benefits include:
- Brand Strength – The UPS Store is recognized as a top retail brand by The Business Journals’ American Brand Excellence Awards and has been ranked #1 in the business services industry for 27 consecutive years by Entrepreneur Magazine’s Franchise 500.
- National Advertising and Marketing - Our national advertising campaigns build brand awareness while regional efforts and local store marketing build excitement in your neighborhood.
- World-Class Training – As part of our training program, new franchisees spend a total of ten days working in a center and ten days at The UPS Store University at our corporate campus in San Diego.
- Dedicated Support and Tools – The UPS Store is committed to providing you the tools and support to operate and grow your business.
- Corporate Retail Solutions – We work with major UPS customers and other national brands to bring shipping and printing business to our franchise locations.
- Multiple Profit Center Opportunities - Including print services, notary, mailbox services, freight, custom packaging, shredding, office supplies, greeting cards, passport photos, postal services, (and more), and of course shipping.
- Multi-Unit Opportunities - Approximately 52% of our franchisee network owns more than one center. For qualified franchisees, we may offer reduced franchise fees and specialized training to help you expand.
- Experienced Local Support- The Maryland and Washington, DC team of business and operations coaches, a design and construction project manager, and other support members means that you have a live-phone answer, local on-the-ground gathering opportunities, and in-store support to develop your business.