The UPS Store helps small businesses during the critical seasonal rush and brings people closer by helping support holiday traditions.
What began as a vision to provide a convenient alternative to the post office has blossomed into the largest network of retail shipping, postal and business services in the country with a variety of franchise options. Our franchisees are passionate about delivering a world-class customer experience by offering convenience, quality and value in every transaction.
Whether serving individuals or small businesses, we’re focused on helping to strengthen communities from within. This is perhaps more important now than ever after the unprecedented challenges presented this year. The UPS Store locations remained open in the wake of the coronavirus pandemic, allowing franchise owners to support their fellow local businesses and residents by providing the essential services their customers rely on every day. As the holidays approach, The UPS Store franchise owners will continue to support the success of small businesses and bring people closer (emotionally, not physically) by helping to support holiday traditions. If you’re currently evaluating franchise options, consider the benefits that owning a The UPS Store provides during the critical holiday rush.
Business Services Solutions
It’s a busy time of year for everyone. For businesses across a variety of industries, it’s also the most profitable. This year more than most, the future of many small businesses is riding on the success of their upcoming holiday season sales. As a The UPS Store franchisee, you can help reduce stress and increase efficiency to keep things running smoothly with business services solutions, so small business owners can focus on what’s most important.
- Professional Designing and Printing: From family holiday photos to festive business brochures, tabletop displays, in-store signage, branded seasonal greeting cards and more, The UPS Store provides a range of professional printing services that make it easy to get in the holiday spirit.
- Digitally Printed Gifts: Help small businesses thank their loyal customers that have supported them throughout this difficult year with unique customized digitally printed gifts. A variety of promotional products are available, making it easy to find an item that will make a lasting impression.
- Direct Mail: Small businesses can reach everyone in the neighborhood with Every Door Direct Mail®, helping to remind customers to shop local for all their gift-giving needs. Whether promoting safe shopping options, unique merchandise or great deals, direct mail solutions from The UPS Store can help spread the word.
- Packing and Shipping: Whether it’s small business owners shipping orders or customers sending comfort and love to family and friends, they can rest easy knowing the certified packing experts at The UPS Store will get it there safely and intact. With our Pack & Ship Guarantee, we’ll cover the cost if anything is ever lost or damaged.
- Freight and Logistics: No how matter how big or bulky the item, The UPS Store can help spread holiday cheer by getting it where it needs to go - to local, national or international customers or business partners.
- Mailbox Services: The extra hustle and bustle of the season can make it inconvenient to accept packages as they arrive and difficult to stay on top of the mail. Small business owners and individuals can take advantage of having a real street address for deliveries. Secure mailbox services from The UPS Store provides mail receipt notifications, mail holding, forwarding and convenient 24-hour access.
Owning a The UPS Store gives you the opportunity to help make life a little easier for your customers. Both small business owners and local consumers can take advantage of the top-notch services and capabilities while supporting other business owners in their community. Although all of these services are available year-round, they are even more valuable during the holiday rush, when they are needed most.
In addition to giving back to your community by providing access to these essential resources, owning a The UPS Store gives you the opportunity to give back by supporting philanthropic initiatives. The UPS Store is dedicated to improving the quality of life for those less fortunate, which is why we partner with an organization as committed to contributing to their communities as we are.
As the exclusive sponsor of the Toys for Tots Literacy Program, our franchisees help make a difference in the lives of economically disadvantaged children in their own community. By contributing materials necessary to help strengthen their ability to read and communicate, the children we assist are better able to compete academically, giving them the confidence to succeed and hope for a brighter future. Because the program works with local organizations to identify local children in need, libraries, schools or existing programs that serve them, all proceeds stay local. One hundred percent of every dollar donated is used to purchase books to support childhood literacy programs in your community.
But our support doesn’t end there. The UPS Store is a network of community-minded franchisees that make it their mission to establish themselves as leaders and contribute to the greater good of the neighborhoods where they live and work. Whether it’s sponsoring a youth baseball team, donating time to a local charity event or participating in fundraising efforts to support a local initiative, The UPS Store franchisees feel it is their duty to serve their communities with more than printing, packing, shipping and mailing services. In fact, this belief is inherent in our core principles: reliability, commitment, innovation, community stewardship and environmental sustainability.
Whether in a large metropolitan area or small rural market, The UPS Store franchise owners across the country are supporting small local businesses and spreading holiday cheer. They recognize that it’s not always simply about the service they’re providing, it’s about what it represents. For example, when one franchisee helped a customer ship 20 pounds of fresh ravioli to his daughter attending her first year of college on the other side of the country, she realized she wasn’t just shipping ravioli. She was shipping a family holiday tradition. She was, in fact, shipping Christmas. We’re proud to play a part in bringing people closer, especially after the difficulties we’ve all faced this year.